Do you think Peruvian police intimidated Joran van der Sloot into confessing to murder he didn't commit?

• Liberal Dutch law is not intimidating to suspects

Peruvian police did not intimidate Joran van der Sloot into confessing to murder he didn't commit. If there is any support to this it would be that no one in the Natalee Holloway murder that was interviewed as a suspect was ever exposed to the public. Dutch law is very protective and private, and I believe that only in the most obvious cases would suspects be convicted.

• Joran vender Sloot is a Murderer

True, Peruvian police may have intimidated Joran van der Sloot for a confession, but it wasn't for anything he didn't do. van der Sloot has blood on his hands for two murders. Having a wealthy father has gotten him out of jams before but his time is up. ven der Sloot belongs in jail and is not innocent.

• He couldn't be any more guilty.

No, I do not think that the Peruvian police intimidated Joran van der Sloot into confessing to murder he didn't commit, because there was an overwhelming amount of evidence pointing to his guilt. He was also guilty of the murder the American girl before that. Joran was obviously guilty, only this time he owned up to it.

• No, I don't.

I think that the evidence that I have seen in the media pretty much points to the fact that he is guilty. I do believe that people do get intimidated into admitting to murders, but I don't believe that this is one of those times. He has also likely murdered before Natalie.

• Joran van der Sloot is Evil

Joran van der Sloot wasn't intimidated by anyone. If anything, he's a punk who has gotten away with several crimes and needs to be brought to justice. Van der Sloot knows something about the disappearance of American Natalie Holloway but the prosecution flubbed the case from the start. In Peru, he's only serving a 28-year sentence for murder. Had the killing happened in America, he'd be on death row or at least have life in prison without parole. Van der Sloot is just plain weird--he's even engaged even though he's in prison.