Do you think Phil McGraw was justified in visiting Britney Spears in her hospital room for the purposes of a psychological intervention?

• Yes He Was

I believe Phil McGraw was justified in visiting Britney Spears in her hospital room for the purposes of a psychological intervention. I believe it probably helped her in the end, so he played a part in that. I believe he has the experience to handle those types of situations well.

• Yes, Dr. Phil McGraw was justified in visting Britney Spears for a psychological intervention.

While the entire hospital intervention visit may have been scripted for its entertainment value the fact remain that Dr. Phil was invited in his professional capacity. That being said the timing and location of a professional psychological intervention is best left to the medical professional (Dr. Phil) conducting the intervention process.

• No, Phil McGraw Doesn't Care

Phil McGraw may pretend to care about people, but he cares more about television ratings. His interest in Britney Spears' mental health is not genuine. He is but another person in a long line of people who would love to cash in Britney's personal problem. Only, with Phil it's more insidious. He pretends to care.

• No, Dr. Phil was thinking of himself first

I think Phil McGraw is a publicity-seeking phony, so I don't approve of his hospital visit to Britney Spears. A conscientious psychologist would meet his patient alone, out of the public eye, respecting her privacy instead of making a public spectacle of their session. Dr. Phil was more concerned about his own publicity than Ms. Spears' mental well-being.

• I think Dr. Phil had the right intentions, but he way overstepped his boundries.

At the time when we were all watching the Britney Spears train wreck Dr. Phil decided to make himself more important than he really was. I believe his heart was in the right place, but it really made him out to look like an attention seeking ratings monster. There were so many more qualified people who could of stepped in. Not a "Dr" with a TV show.