Do you think Planned Parenthood's selling of fetal parts is going a bit too far?

Asked by: SegBeg
  • It's absolutely disgusting.

"A bit too far" is the biggest understatement I've heard this year. Planned Parenthood, with their slogans like "instant sexual gratification with none of the consequences" and "every child a wanted child", are a corrupt company who care nothing for women or children, only for money and power. The selling of the babies/foetuses/ whatever synonym you want to use, shows an absolute and utter disregard and disrespect for humanity, in fact it even brings to mind the experiments conducted on the dead bodies of Jews in concentration camps.
    While I am against abortion itself, the very fact that PP is selling, to make profit and money, the body parts (human body parts, in case you weren't quite sure what they actually were) of aborted babies is enough to make me feel nauseous. And the fact that the public knows that parts of human baby bodies are being sold, for money, and are not willing to do a damn thing about it, makes me furious.
    Humanity is becoming more and more twisted. I still find it hard to believe they are selling their own dead babies for money. What in the hell happened to people?

• Way beyond too far.

Even the government which keeps this disgusting organization afloat with taxpayer monies considers this illegal. And that's from a government which is openly become immoral and pro abortion! Some things other than religion still offend even the current U.S. Government. That's not an easy thing to do. America has lost it's soul. To paraphrase the highly educated, brilliant founders of this country, no nation can survive without virtue. We are on our way to national collapse.

• It is too far, so is advocating for infanticide

This is the most sickening thing I have ever heard of, these scum whine about the right of bodily autonomy all day then sell other humans organs for money, the are the worst hypocrites that have ever walked on the face of the earth. Planned Parenthood needs to be shut down and all investigated to find out who was involved in this,m then we need to send said scum to Guantanamo.

This is the most sickening thing I have ever heard of, these scum whine about the right of bodily autonomy all day then sell other humans organs for money, the are the worst hypocrites that have ever walked on the face of the earth. Planned Parenthood needs to be shut down and all investigated to find out who was involved in this,m then we need to send said cum to Guantanamo.

• Use common sense

The fetus is already aborted. Should we put the fetus in the bin or sell it to sick people who can benefit from it? Easy choice in my opinion. Weather it makes you sick or not is irrelevant.

That's all there is to it, still 5 more words needed. Bye