Do you think polygamy should be legalized?

Asked by: Anna1
  • This is freedom

People should have the right to do as they please. It is their chose of who/when they chose to marry. If someone chooses to mary more than one person, then let them be. It is their right. Everyone should be granted that right. Polygamy isn't something the law should decide but instead the person.

• Absolutely, for nature

I base my argument in the understanding that humans are an inherently social and promiscuous species who derive our greatest strengths from the bonds built through friendship and romance, and that only through generations of nothing short of brainwashing by religious dogma and political subsidization of marriage have we arrived at this socio-isolationist-monogamy as status quo.

• I thought this was America

I truly do not care if someone is stupid enough to marry 2 women.. Have at it.. What's the big deal?.. That's freedom baby! Someone will have to explain to me the dangers of polygamy. It doesn't sound fun to me.. But hey, that's me and to each his own!

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no