Do you think polygamy should be legalized?

Asked by: Anna1
  • Pc is bad

I think Men since the early era have been expendable,so if population of men goes down AGAIN,due to wars with ISIS & other stuff like Terrorism, i think women will come to know that it is natural to have Polygamous relationships,every Religion be it Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism,Jainism, Islam,Judaism, Christianity & some of the African religions as well had referred to Polygamy,not because of Patriarchy, but because of the scarcity of MEN,which god forbid,if happens due to WWIII with Russia,China,Iran,etc. Or because of a N-Attack on any country carried out by some terrorist groups like #ISIS , #AlQaida ,etc. Then i am sorry to say women will have to accept Polygamy & polyandry as well,that is how we can survive as a species & this is a non-political correct statement by me, i know i will be called evil, but every religion referred to it, so i don't know why western women are chest-thumping about FEMINISM in all of this, what they will do when ISIS will come for them ? Call their Big Daddy US GOVT to intervene ? What if all the western soldiers have died ? Then what ? I believe when UNNATURAL SEXUAL ORIENTATIONS like HOMOSEXUALITY & INCEST are being legitmised via the West to the entire world,then why Polygamy is seen as only a cherry-picked case of Warren Jeff,ofcourse their are bad people in polygamour relationships, but guess what,they are everywhere .

• This is freedom

People should have the right to do as they please. It is their chose of who/when they chose to marry. If someone chooses to mary more than one person, then let them be. It is their right. Everyone should be granted that right. Polygamy isn't something the law should decide but instead the person.

• Absolutely, for nature

I base my argument in the understanding that humans are an inherently social and promiscuous species who derive our greatest strengths from the bonds built through friendship and romance, and that only through generations of nothing short of brainwashing by religious dogma and political subsidization of marriage have we arrived at this socio-isolationist-monogamy as status quo.

• I thought this was America

I truly do not care if someone is stupid enough to marry 2 women.. Have at it.. What's the big deal?.. That's freedom baby! Someone will have to explain to me the dangers of polygamy. It doesn't sound fun to me.. But hey, that's me and to each his own!

• Polygamy is cancer

Let’s just think about the long term consequences. Marriage between 2 partners has undertones of fidelity and in my opinion, binds 2 people together. Polygamy would essentially make it okay for a culture to be even more sexually promiscuous than it already is- and what this does is that instead of the binding that is supposed to happen between 2 people, you end up with Increased fragmentation in a “marriage” which has negative results on the family and the culture as a whole. A 2012 study, for example, that discovered “significantly higher levels of rape, kidnapping, murder, assault, robbery and fraud in polygynous cultures.” According to the research, “monogamy's main cultural evolutionary advantage over polygyny is the more egalitarian distribution of women, which reduces male competition and social problems.”

...Monogamous marriage “results in significant improvements in child welfare, including lower rates of neglect, abuse, accidental death, homicide and intra-household conflict.” And: “by shifting male efforts from seeking wives to paternal investment, institutionalized monogamy increases long-term planning, economic productivity, savings and child investment.”

• Polygamy is cancer

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no