• People with Mental Diseases

It may not be possible normally, but someone with mental diseases might. That's all I have to say. Bulbasaur Ivysaur Venusaur Charmander Charmeleon Charizard Squirtle Wartortle Blastoise Caterpie Metapod Butterfree Weedle Kakuna Beedril Pidgey Pidgeotto Pidgeot Rattata Raticate Spearow Fearow Ekans Arbok Pikachu Raichu Sandshrew Sandslash NidoranF Nidorina Nidoqueen NidorianM

• Yes, it's called the free market.

I don't want to say anything else, but need 50 words, so please excuse me as I type random words. America. Math. Canada. Hockey. Bacon. Softball. Pie. Rectangle. Lamp. Computer. Clothes. Cake. Moon. Dark energy. Evolution. Freedom. Stupidity. Eighteen. Government. Boredom. Hat. Guinea pig. Turquoise. Meat. Curly. Teeth. Ice. Libertarian.

• not at all

no, i think that no matter how hard that you try that you are going to always have a thing that is still not perfect, and that is a thing that is going to do a lot of harm to you in one way or the other as you go.

• Pure perfectionism is not possible

I do not believe that pure perfectionism is possible. Reason being, perfect has many definitions depending on who you are asking. No human being in this life is capable of ever being completely perfect, It's just not a possibility. We may strive for it, but we will never succeed at it.

• It will Never Happen

Where in the universe is anything totally perfect? Even places with the most beauty have their imperfections. Sometimes, trying to be to perfect becomes counter productive. People should do the best they can, work to get better, but understand they will never be perfect. The universe is just not made for perfection. Besides, life would be pretty boring if everything was perfect.

• Perception is proof

We should be free to use words like perfect and perfectionism without anything in this world ever actually being perfect, because nothing is perfect. Flaws are natural, and if we disagree that there are flaws, that's because we ourselves are not perfect beings and everything we witness is due to our perception.

• No, pure perfectionism is not possible.

I do not believe the concept of pure perfectionism is possible. The very idea is imperfect itself. Nothing can be perfect. And to strive for it is an imperfection itself in regards to the person's psyche who attempts it. I think that the flaws of various things is what makes something great.