Do you think Quebec, Canada should strive to become more culturally integrated with the other provinces and territories in Canada?

• Yes, it's always a good thing.

Yes, Quebec should strive to become more culturally integrated with other provinces and
    territories in Canada.When Countries integrate they become well rounded. Integration brings new ideas, food, clothing, religion and languages that everyone can learn from. I think that we should all strive for their lives to become more integrated.
    e

• Yes, Quebec needs to integrate with Canada more.

I definitely think that that Quebec needs to do a better jobe of trying to become more culturally and socially integrated with the other provinces and territories in Canada. Quebec has had a reputation of being very alienating to the rest of the country. I think if they did a better job of integrating, they would benefit more from it financially.

• They have unique culture.

No, I do not think that Quebec, Canada should strive to become more culturally integrated with the other provinces and territories in Canada, because it is interesting that they are unique. There is room for two or even more cultures in Canada. The people in Canada are nice, and they are flexible enough to incorporate all of their cultures.

• The French culture there is unique.

Quebec, Canada should not strive to become more culturally integrated with the other provinces and territories in Canada. This is because the people who have French heritage there have been there a long time. Quebec also brings tourism and a cultural aspect unique to their own geography. There is no reason for them to become integrated.

• Closer To Separating

I do not believe Quebec should feel obligates to become more culturally integrated with the other provinces in Canada. Quebec has voted on independence more than once and it has been tilting in the favor of independence for quite a long time. I do not think there are a lot cultural differences between the provinces, I think the major difference in Quebec is simply a language barrier.