• Yes. I like the beginning, and then I usually change the station.

Queen is a great band, and "Bohemian Rhapsody" is a good song. However, in my opinion, it would be better if it were shorter. The first part of the song is great. The second part is completely different. It is certainly unique, but I personally don't like it very much. Having said all of this, the song would not be nearly as popular without the second part, since it is the most memorable part of the song.

• Are you serious?

You're telling me that 5 minutes is too long? You're gonna sit there and try to explain to me that FIVE minutes is too long. Anyone who says "yes" is wrong, I dont wanna hear any of this "opinion" nonsense. Nothing that's 5 minutes is too long, it's shorter than the time it took to post this.

• I have no problem

For me, the multiple layers of the songs keep it interesting to me no matter how many times i hear it. The song is a piece of art and almost goes by too fast when you're singing it out loud, especially if you sing it with a group of people.

• No, the song wouldn't be the same if it were any shorter

A song should have no maximum length. If somebody doesn't want to use their time listen a wonderful song, even if it is longer than others, than that is on them. Also, a song is a story. Some stories are longer than others. Just because a story is long, does that mean it should be labeled as 'too long'?

• People questions the genius of Queen

Bohemian rhapsody is a classic song, and is extremely popular and successful. To say that it is too long is to say that it would be better shorter. Critiquing an extremely famous song in this fashion is very strange. Who has written songs more famous than this one who would also agree that it should be shortened? Probably nobody.

• Bohemian Rhapsody length is not issue.

Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" length should not be an issue. Who says a song is the right length or too long? If that is the length they wanted their song to be, then that is all that should matter. If someone thinks it's too long, they don't have to listen to it.

• It's a classic

Bohemian Rhapsody is not one of those songs that just repeats the same thing over and over to no end. The song is long yes, but the lyrics are distinct and they tell a story. If a songwriter has a story to tell, the story dictates how long the song will be.