Do you think ratings should be determined by focus groups of the public rather than by a secret MPAA panel, as is currently the case?

• Revolving Focus Groups

I do believe ratings should be determined by a focus group from the public rather than by a secret MPAA panel. Some film makers have run into issues with the MPAA being unusually strict for unknown reasons which has negatively impacted their films due to the ratings. I believe it would be far fairer for these ratings to be implemented by the public.

• The Public Should Determine Ratings

Yes, movie ratings should be determined by focus groups of the public rather than be a secret MPAA panel, as is currently the case. The public should have the right to determine its own standards of decency, rather than leave that in the hands of secret cabals of big business.

• MPAA Panel Focus Groups

I personally think that MPAA panel should not be a secret I personally think that the ratings should be determined by focus groups from the public. I personally that MPAA panel should not be a secret because different may have different ideas as well as thoughts to bring to the table.

• The MPAA panel is best.

Ratings should continue to be determined by focus groups because this is the sole job of these people. If the public were to do so, then their own individual biases would always be getting in the way. In addition, it would be very hard to get anyone to agree on a single rating.

• Public will care to much

No, I do not think that the ratings should be made by focus groups of the general public, since the public will care to much about their children, and what they see, and be to strict on the ratings. The current panel does a good job, and should keep on doing it.