Do you think reality TV creates unhealthy stereotypes?

• Y e e

B e c a u s e i s a i d s o c u h l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l

• Yes it does

Reality tv has many people stereotyping others. Reality tv can cause people to do unhealthy thing to their body because they saw someone else do it. It can also cause people to change their attitude because of someone on tv. Reality is fun to watch but the stereotyping must stop.

• E e e d

See e see w e e e e e e e e e e e e e we. We e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e we. We e e e e e e e e e e e

• Cause i said so

Ur wierd i hate u ugly stupid hey hey hey hey hi hi hi hi hi h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h hhh

• Yes, TV reality shows create unhealthy stereotypes.

It is true that TV and all art forms reflect the society they are in, but they do not always reflect the values and cultures clearly. Often, our cultural values and norms are twisted by so called reality TV into what the networks know will cause viewers to want to watch, which is often unhealthy sterotypes of people from different groups.

• Plus It Is Staged

Most reality TV is harmful period. Lots of it is staged, or the characters are purposely put in situations to cause drama. Which does tend to lead to stereo types of certain ethnic groups, genders or even weight classes. It be nice if we did not have to create this false, ginned up drama to entertain ourselves.

• yes I do think so

Reality TV is very much a bad influence on parents who allow
    their children to watch that and take on the people on TV issues. I also think
    people don’t understand negativity is a demon ready to attack. I think reality
    tv should be positive and more encouraging for the people watching it.

• The womans body

I do think that TV creates unhealthy stereotypes, and if you look at the famous women of today you will see what I am talking about. The ideal womens body is now a under weight and unhealthy ideal, that a lot of girls get hurt from trying to copy and look like.

• Yes, it does.

I have met many people from abroad who got their impression of Americans from watching our movies, reality television, and sitcoms. And, conversely, I have seen Americans do the same with other nations. Australia and the crocodile hunter is a good example. It isn't good to push these stereotypes around.

• No no no no

It stupid if u do do what they do it is dun with practice and also u know better than to do what they do u are relay stupid if u do what they do on TV u relay are and I hope u are smarter than a dum a and don't do it

• Not all reality shows create this

There are shows like Duck Dynasty, Chrisley Knows best that create an environment that is healthy, that is how most families act. They pick on each other, they have fun. They end their shows with praying or saying how thankful they are despite their conflicts. I mean I agree shows like the Kardashians we don't learn a lot from other than to try and make your butt and lips better and in that case yes stereotyping is huge. But I can't base this off a few shows when there are reality shows out there making a difference in people's lives in a positive way!

• E e e d

• E e e d

• Cause i said so

• TV is Entertainment - Plain and Simple

If you are watching television, is it or is it not because you want to take a break, to check out for a bit with some mindless entertainment. The same applies to reality TV. I would hope that most people are intelligent enough to realize that these shows are edited to appeal to the audience. Cameras are in these peoples' faces, so of course, they may play up to it. As adults, it is our responsibility to choose whether our children watch or not. It is equally our responsibility to dictate to our parents that although dubbed 'reality TV', it is far from that.