Do you think Richard Ramirez's death from lymphoma while awaiting execution was justice for his crimes?

• I am Kira.

No, really, it would only be justice if Kira wrote him to die of lymphoma in his little black book. Any other way is just him dying of natural causes. However, the death should raise eyebrows about the medical treatment available. Call me sick, but we're going to kill those people on our terms, not nature's.

• Yes Richard Ramirez's death while on death row was justice.

Richard Ramirez's death from lymphoma while awaiting execution for his crimes was justice for his crimes and a reminder that the only real judgment for our sins comes at the hand of God. We can only hope that the families of his victims found closure in demise while on death row.

• Justice was served.

Richard Ramirez's death from lymphoma was justice served since he was on death row waiting to be executed for his crimes. He was on death row for a long time, which is standard in California. I am sure the families of the victims were glad he died from natural causes.

• Richard Ramirez's death was justifiable for his crimes while awaiting execution

Richard Ramirez's death was justifiable for his crimes while awaiting execution. It may seem like he got away, but it turns out that the disease itself was a sufficient form of punishment, as if it were from God himself. Even though he was not executed, I believe there was justice coming from the disease of lymphoma, which in a way was his slow execution.

• No, it was just lymphoma.

The main flaw in this argument is that there have been many good people who have gotten lymphoma and died horrible deaths. If lymphoma is a holy scourge against the unrighteous, why do normal, decent people die the same death as someone like Richard Ramirez? The answer is that it's just coincidence. A satisfying one, maybe, but still just a coincidence. Justice for his crimes might be Hell, but it was not lymphoma.

• No, I don't think Richard Ramirez's death from lymphoma was justice for his crimes.

While Richard Ramirez was going to die either from lymphoma or by the state executing him I think his victims families would have rather had him die by an execution as opposed to an medical condition, in the end the families got closure of their loved ones killer but not in the way that they should have.