Do you think Roseanne Barr is one of the most influential female comedians?

• Yes, I think Roseanne Barr is one of the most influential female comedians.

Overall I think that Roseanne Barr has been successful enough in comedy that her name is a well known name in American households, I think when you reach the point where you are widely recongized for your talents as a female comedian across America then you have become one of the most influential comedians in the nation.

• Roseanne Barr is one of the most influential female comedians

I do not think Roseanne Barr is one of the most influential female comedians she has had many emotional issues throughout her time as a comedian I kind of like joan rivers better. I do think she is very funny and does really good work but to be an influence no I do not see that.

• No, Roseanne Barr isn't influential

No, I do not think Roseanne Barr is one of the most influential female comedians. Even at her peak, 10-15 years ago, Roseanne was little more than crass and overbearing; the only thing that set her apart at all was that she was female. Her show 'Roseanne' was somewhat creative and original but that has as much to do with the rest of the cast as it did with Roseanne. At this point, I don't even think she's relevant on the comedic scene, stand-up or otherwise, let alone influential.

• That hasn't been the case for more than 20 years.

I think that Roseanne Barr was a very influential female comedian in the late 80s and early 90s, but her day has long since passed. Partly because her material got stale. Also partly because she made a spectacle out of her private life. But mostly, because she allowed many in and out of the industry to see that she is a mean spirited, mentally unstable person.

• No She's Not

I believe Roseanne Barr did her best work on her television show. I question her stand up abilities and never really watched on that I cared too much for. I personally do not see Roseanne Barr as an influential female comedian. Yes, she's had success, but I don't find her influential.