Do you think Roseanne Barr's candidacy for the Presidential nomination of the Green Party was a publicity stunt?

• Yes, they knew she would get them attention

The Green Party currently doesn't get a great deal of media exposure. So, of course, having a celebrity as their candidate would gain them a level of publicity that they would not have achieved otherwise. Many people who may not have heard of the Green Party before gained some level of familiarity through Roseanne's candidacy.

• It probably was a publicity stunt.

This one is hard to tell. On one hand she could have easily just been doing it to find a way back into the limelight. On the other, she might actually believe that she has something worth contributing to and finding a way to better this nation. Either way, it would have been a disaster. Because I doubt she knows much about anything that matters.

• Yes,Roseanne Barr's candidacy for president was a publicity stunt.

Roseanne Barr's candidacy for president couldn't be anything else but a publicity stunt.She has strong opinions but has no real political experience.The problem is she is so outspoken that she would have problems being taken seriously and she would getting in the right circles which is a critical part of the political system especially for someone new to the system.

• No, she was serious.

Believe it or not, I have spoken to Roseanne Barr twice on twitter and the second time she blocked me. I don't agree with much of what she says, but she is passionate about it all and gets upset when people disagree with her. So no, not publicty at all.

• Roseanne Barr's Candidacy Was a Joke...But Not in Her Eyes

To me, Barr is one of your typical arrogant, loud-mouthed, and totally obnoxious Hollywood celebs. I believe Ms Barr took her candidacy quite seriously; so, too, did her Hollywood minions....not all, but some. As a result, she makes a total mockery of the voting system. I do believe that was her end goal, but she helped those progressive liberals out there in making some headway to further that mockery. Somewhat of a publicity stunt, but more of the celebrity egotistical, narcissistic nature.