Do you think Roseanne Barr's rendition of the National Anthem in 1990 was disrespectful of the United States?

• Of Course It Was

Some people seem not to take life that serious. Sometimes I wish I was that way. Anyway, Roseanne Barr strikes me as one of these people. So while her rendition was highly disrespectful, I kind of just get that is who she is. Hopefully she learned from her mistake, and understand the people who fought or are fighting for this country take it very seriously.

• Yes, Roseanne Barr's rendition of the national anthem in the 1990 was disrespectful to the United States.

Yes, Roseanne Barr's rendition of the National Anthem in the 1990 was disrespectful to the United States. The National Anthem is like the American Flag in this country. It is a symbol that defines us and is a huge sense of pride. And for someone like Roseanne Barr to butcher it intentionally the way she did was beyond disrespectful.

• Yes, Rosane Barr's rendition of the National Anthem was disrespectful of the United States

Those who defend Roseanne Barr's rendition of the National Anthem in 1990 was disrespectful of the United States claim that she was expressing herself in a country that recognizes and encourages freedom of speech; however, her rendition and act of spitting on the ground afterward took place at a baseball game, a national pastime, and was replayed over and over, setting a poor example to her fans and the rest of the world.

• Not at all

No, this rendition of the National Anthem was not disrespectful to the United States, nor did she mean for it to be. She was just trying to take a classic song and re vamp it a little, and make it more popular with the people that like to listen to her.

• It wasn't disrespectful.

Roseanne Barr was just making a fool of herself as she usually does when she opens her mouth on a public forum. Believe it or not, I once argued with Roseanne Barr on Twitter and she was one of the most biased and thoughtless people I ever engaged. She's not very bright.