• Savannah Guthrie is Too Old

With all the children awaiting adoption, it is a shame how many older women are having babies. The health risks to both mother and baby are very grave. It would be better to adopt a child and give them a chance, then play genetic lottery at such an advanced age.

• No she is not too old. She is intelligent enough to understand the risks and it is no one else's business.

No she is not too old. She is intelligent enough to understand the risks and it is no one else's business. Personally, I would not have had one past 43 as the risks seem to go up significantly again at that age but as I said it's a personal choice and none of my business.

Sometimes people do not get married until later in life, it's not always something you can control so I would never begrudge anyone the opportunity to become a parent based on their age.And the poster above saying older parents should be obligated to adopt is just plain stupid. Those kids are up for adoption in the first place because their parents couldn't take care of them. Yet you begrudge an older mom capable of taking care of her kids the opportunity to have one? Sounds hypocritical. Ironically, it's the younger moms I know who seem to have trouble supporting their kids and/or have other problems. Savannah's children are going to have a very comfortable, privileged life with two parents who love them. Good for them!

• Who cares what other people think? It's no one else's business.

No she is not too old. She is intelligent enough to understand the risks and it is no one else's business. Sometimes people do not get married until later in life, it's not always something you can control so I would never begrudge anyone the opportunity to become a parent based on their age. Her children are going to have a very comfortable, privileged life with two parents who love them. Good for them!

• Not too old

I had my third at 41! Congrats to her, on her second at 44!!!!! If my uterus wasn't thin from three c-sections, I would have a fourth at 46😊!!!!!! We would love to add to our beautiful family. As long as she is healthy, people need to be happy for her! Babies bring joy!!!!!

• Savannah Guthrie baby

No I do not think that Savannah Guthrie is too old to have a baby. As long as a mother is able to get pregnant and carry a child to delivery as well as be able to support and take care of said baby after it is born who is to say that she is too old.

• Savannah Guthrie is fine to have a baby

Savannah Guthrie is more than healthy enough to have a baby. These days women are getting older and older. With the proper care there is not reason at 42 she cannot be a mom. Wishing baby Vale a long and healthy life with Mom and Dad. The media needs better things to do.

• Babies are awesome!

Why too old? She has her life together, she has the ability to care for her child, and she's happy. If you can handle raising a child, want one and can get pregnant, then go for it! Children are awesome! I definitely think she is just fine at her age to have a baby.