Do you think school should start at 7:00am and end at 1:00pm?

• Need more sleep!

Adolescents need 8.5 - 9.5 hours of sleep to function properly. It's hard for teens to get to sleep before 11:00 p.M., because of their unique sleep-wake cycle, so we definitely need to wake later. I, personally do not enjoy waking up at 6:00 in the morning to get to school by 7:55, let alone at 7:00! I wrote an argumentative essay on this topic for English class. Whether you have more after school time or not, we barely get enough sleep now!

• More time after school

I personally find it that if I wake up earlier, though I'd be much more grumpier in the morning, I feel like that the day is longer and has much more possibilities. So, instead of just shifting the time I spend awake during the day, I feel like the day is longer and that I have more time.

• No let them have time for other things too.

Kids are normal people too right? Well the answer to that question is yes. Let them live a young, happy life. While they are still young. Let our youth have fun, and be entertained. I am just a seventh grader almost in high school, I have a lot of homework and so do my peers too. So let them just have a break. Let them be kids before it is too late.