Do you think screening for causes of premature birth are effective?

• Yes, health screening can detect problems before they lead to premature birth

Screening for causes of premature birth allow doctors and pregnant woman to attempt to alleviate health issues and lifestyle choices that may lead to premature birth. Monitoring the patient's health and watching for warning signs such as high blood pressure can empower a doctor to suggest simple changes such as diet modification or bedrest that will allow the baby to develop safely.

• It Can't Hurt

It is always up to the parents, if they want to know these things. I think it is good to try to find out, that way when the child is born, the parents will know what steps to take to help correct the problem. It is always better to be safe than sorry. I am not sure what the rate of effectiveness is though. Just think they should try.

• premature birth are effective

I personally agree. Yes, I think that a lot of diseases are getting caught now before the baby comes out, and a lot of the causes of premature birth have been found out. They are helping save so many lives that it is helping the human population by a huge number today in the US.

• Screening For Causes

I personally think that I think that a lot of diseases are getting caught now before the baby comes out, and a lot of the causes of premature birth have been found out. They are helping save so many lives that it is helping the human population by a huge number today in the US.

• Yes they are

Yes, I think that a lot of diseases are getting caught now before the baby comes out, and a lot of the causes of premature birth have been found out. They are helping save so many lives that it is helping the human population by a huge number today in the US.