Do you think Snoop Dogg and the Game were right to complete a protest march to the police academy recruit graduation right after the Dallas shooting?

• Snoop Dogg and The Game made the right choice.

Snoop Dog has a personal connection with regular civilians. This is a connection that is made and enforced through music. And as it is known, music is very powerful when it contains a message. In snoop dog's more general level, I think he is doing a great service in strengthening the relationship between civilians and law enforcement.

• Yes, the source could be the problem.

Snoop Dogg and The Game were right to complete a protest march to the police academy recruit graduation right after the Dallas shooting reason being the problem may with the top authority. If this is where the police are trained how to handle people then they must pull their socks because the recent shooting incidences is a clear indication of poor training.

• No I do not

I do not think that Snoop Dog and the Game were right to complete a protest march to the police academy recruit graduation right after the Dallas shoting. I think this is getting enough press and a crowd of men attempting a friendly protest will only aggrevate things and it will most likely get violent.

• They are just seeking attention.

Targeting the police academy is a cowardly move that is just designed to get attention. These cadets worked hard to complete their training, and they had absolutely nothing to do with police violence. If these celebrities were so concerned about black lives, they should be concerned about the incredibly high abortion rate for black babies.