Do you think Snoop Dogg is a good role model for children?

• Snoop Dogg can be a positive influence

The Snoop D O G G is a good man. Although he uses some substances and likes to move from one hoe to another, he is a very nice man and is well spoken, educated, and is willing to help others. He is a good person and his music is fire.

• Snoop Dogg is a GREAT example for children

Snoop Dogg only does adult things like smoke weed and use dirty raps when he is around adults. But when he is around children Snoop Dogg likes to teach kids how to play football and not choose the gang life. I mean come on y'all how is Snoop Dogg a bad example I mean for crying out loud y'all the guy played on two Nickelodeon TV shows

• He's likes kids

Snoop dogg always touches kids in case they feel lonley. He's is never afraid to just get in their and play with kids balls. Like footballs or basketballs. He also gives children weed, how u no love dat. Stupid reddit and their word limit, they can go and touch snoops balls.

• He smokes weed

He smokes weed and yeah and weed is healthy and saves lives and yeah smoke weed every day long live snoop dogg my dog is looking at me while i type this it's a shih tzu and white and black and brown but yeah, ya know smoke weed everyday lol

• He smokes weed

• Snoop Dogg is a good role model for children

He is a good role model because almost everyone who has met him said that he is very nice. Just needs to stop with the weed. If he stopped that then yeah, I think that he would make a pretty good role model for children. I mean, I'm twelve and I think he's awesome.

• Yes he is a good guy

Everybody who meets him talks about how nice he is and he worked hard to make it to the top although he raps about smoking weed he never mentions the real problem like Cocaine, Meth, and Heroine and he does curse but he isn't saying anything extremely bad I don't remember him using GD which is the worst word of them all

• Yes, I think Snoop Dogg is a good role model for children.

Snoop Dogg generally keeps the lyrics in his songs clean and upbeat as opposed to many rappers which do not, Snoop Dogg is generally a friendly person that rarely if ever gets in trouble in the media and he is often very welcoming to any of the fans who go meet him.

• I Like Him

Being a lurker of Reddit I have seen Snoop Dogg post several times on Reddit trying to raise money for his charity or fundraiser. Having been a fan of his music in the past I like the activities he has been participating in. I think he tries to use his fame in the correct ways and tries to help other people out. I think he is a great role model for children, even if he is high.

• Anybody that said 'Yes' is a degenerate

It is pretty obvious that Snoop Dogg is a bad role model for minors just by listening to 'Smoke weed everyday' and some of his other songs, Before you degenerates tell me that "It's just a song", Well, you may understand that but a lot of children won't,Next, who actually wants their child listening to songs with 'Smoke weed everyday' and other inappropriate lyrics.

• No, just no!

Thanks to the "smoke weed every day" hype, thanks to MLG videos (some don`t even understand those are parody) smoking weed seems cool and fun for preteens and young adults. Too bad they do not understand the dangers, but well whatevs-not my problem, still people like Snoop make it worse.

• This argument is so stupid.

Snoop Dogg smokes weed, makes sexual and racist sprain practically all of his song. Of Course he's not. How thought of this ridiculous argument. I can't believe this. Snoop is a weed smoking, racist, sexually obsessed gangster, Not a bloody preschool teacher or super friendly kid helper. He's a good guy really but a role model for kids, How Dumb!

• Mom chicken rat

At it you cat meat dad face fat teen prickle super gold silver promethium Apple hit fight say buy by by by a an a apple ate a blacksmith moo moo goes the fish rough cow say oink hi buy whatever the cow goes ehhehhe funny hat N . B .A

• He promotes objectification of women.

Snoop Dogg's lyrics often contain the thoughts running through his head when he sees a woman who takes his fancy.
    "Shorty dancing like she knows, she's the baddest in the place. Hey, hey, I wanna get with you."
    These lyrics imply that her dancing is for his pleasure and entertainment.
    He has often told listeners that women's bodies are entirely sexual and that this is where their power lies.
    Snoop Dogg is frequently accused of sexism and promoting misogynistic behaviour in his songs, yet continues to release this material. He clearly holds these values and isn't willing to change.
    I don't believe that children, who are developing vital social skills and morals, should have Snoop Dogg's mentalities contributing to their development.

• He promotes objectification of women.

• He Smokes Weed!

Do you seariously think some who smokes 81 joints of weed a day is a good role model for children? Don't get me wrong hes a very nice guy but I don't know how people can consider him a good role model. His rapping can influence children but the weed needs to stop!

• Good person, bad role model

He is not a good role model. Although I feel like he is a good person and a decent individual due to the content of his songs I would not considered him a good role model. It does not matter how a person acts in their home life if they are singing about drugs and sex then the kids are going to be more influenced by that then the good deed they see this person doing on the news.

• Drugs, guns, and sex

Snoop Dogg does not actively cater himself toward children and that is the only really positive thing about his pro-drugs, pro-guns, pro-promiscuity attitude. These things do not devalue him as an artist or creative type, as he has excelled in his field for a reason, but children should not be exposed to this.

• No, Snoop Dogg is not a good role model for children.

I do not believe that Snoop Dogg is a good role model to children. And parents shouldn't think so. I think that Snoop Dogg as a history of bad behavior such as his early days as a gangster rapper. Plus, Snoop Dogg is an advocate of using drugs like Marijuana.