Do you think socioeconomic factors prevent all women from receiving proper prenatal care?

• Some Women Can't Afford It

Some women simply can't afford proper prenatal care even though there are plenty of services like Planned Parenthood. There is also Medicaid and even searching on the Internet. However, some people are just too poor to get help. Plus the term proper can mean many things--mothers-to-be should have regular check-ups which is something not everyone can afford once per month.

• It is available.

No, I do not think that socioeconomic factors prevent all women from receiving proper prenatal care, because there are free women's services available to all women who are looking for prenatal care. Women do not receive prenatal care bceause they choose not to, not because it is not available to them.

• No, I don't.

I think specific governments not stepping up and giving women the proper care they deserve when they're bearing children and after they give birth to children is a problem. Even if a country is poor, women should be provided for when they are pregnant and unable to work a full time job.

• NOt at all

No, I do not think that this is what is keeping a lot of women from getting the prenatal care that they need. I think that there is not enough programs out there to help woman to get the right amount of care that they need to be real healthy.

• No, I do not think socioeconomic factors prevent all women from receiving proper prenatal care.

I think the programs in place today are fair in regard to the prenatal care that women can get when they are pregnant. The only difference may be the quality of the clinic they go to or the extra care the baby gets from outside source like personal financial funds from their own family.