Do you think someone can be a true Christian without partaking in communion, which came from the Last Supper of Jesus?

• Yes I do.

I think someone can be a true Christian without taking part in communion. I do not think someone has to study the bible, attend church, or partake in rituals to be a true Christian. I think to be one you just have to be a good person who follows the teachings and understands and loves others.

• All in faith

Whether or not someone is a true Christian is completely up to that person, and what their faith is. Religion is just a way to believe in a higher power that is governing your life, and there is no right or wrong way to follow it, you can believe what you want.

• Some people don't follow it perfectly.

Yes, I think that someone can be a true Christian without partaking in communion, because most Christians do not follow all of the directions of Christianity perfectly. A person need only to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ in order to be a Christian. Although God says to follow his commands, most people, even Christians, do not do so exactly right.

• Isn't Communion Cannibalism?

Anyone can be a true Christian without partaking in Holy Communion. When you get down to it, isn't communion the same as cannibalism? In the Catholic Church, as soon as the priest blesses the bread and wine, they literally become the body and blood of Christ. How can someone be a true Christian and be a cannibal every Sunday?

• Do Not Judge

One of the tenets I like the most about Christianity is the fact that people are not suppose to judge others. This unfortunately is the same reason I do not care for people who follow this faith, because they often can't follow the tenets of the faith they follow. I believe Christians can be capable of being true Christians without partaking in communion.