Do you think Sonia Sotomayor is sufficiently qualified to serve on the Supreme Court?

• Yes She Is

I believe Sonia Sotomayor is sufficiently qualified to serve on the Supreme Court. I do not think she would have been nominated if she weren't qualified. Furthermore, her approval would have been difficult without proper experience as well. I believe Sotomayor brings an important voice to the most powerful court in the country.

• She is not qualified

Sonia Sotomayor is not qualified enough to sit on the supreme court of the United States. The main reson that President Obama appointed her for the supreme court was because she is hispanic. She was also put on their because she has a very liveral record and the President likes that.

• Yes she is

Yes, I do think that she is a very good person for this job. I think that she would not have been chosen to be on the supreme court if she had not been a really good person to fit it, and could do a solid job on the court.

• Sonia Sotomayor Is Sufficiently

I personally think that Sotomayor has said that she was first inspired by the strong-willed Nancy Drew book character, and then after her diabetes diagnosis led doctors to suggest a different career from detective, she was inspired to go into a legal career and become a judge by watching the Perry Mason television series.

• She rules by emotion.

No, I do not think that Sonia Sotomayor is sufficiently qualified to serve on the Supreme Court, because she believes that decisions should be made based on race. If a white person had said that a wise white has a better perspective, they would have been kicked off the Supreme Court before you could say racist.