Do you think Sonia Sotomayor is the most politically liberal judge in the Supreme Court?

• She is liberal

Sonia Sotomayor is the most liberal judge on the supreme court. She was appointed by President Obama and so it figures that she would be very liberal. This is what the president wanted when he appointed her. If the President had his pick, he would nominate four more liberal judges.

• More Than Likely

Given that Sonia Sotomayor is both young and a known liberal, it is likely that she is the most liberal judge in the Supreme Court. This seems fitting since she was pointed out by President Obama. I believe she was a fitting choice and I think she will do a lot to modernize that branch of the government.

• Yes, Sonia Sotomayer is the most liberal judge in the Supreme Court.

I definitely think that Sonia Sotomayor is the most politically liberal judge in the Supreme Court. It is clear that she possesses a lot of liberal biases in her behavior and decisions. I do not think it is something that is even a surprise though since people already knew this before she was nominated.

• Yes, I think Sonia Sotomayor is the most liberal judge in the Supreme Court.

Going by Sonia Sotomayor's history and how she has ruled so far on the Supreme Court I believe it is safe to say she is the most liberal minded member of the court, I believe she was picked by President Obama specifically for that reason since the court has many conservative members on it.

• If one reads the volume of opinions, Ruth Bader Ginsburg is clearly more liberal.

Sonia Sotomayor has the distinction of being one of President Obama's nominees to the position, but is much less liberal in her opinions and rulings than Ruth Bader Ginsburg. If you look to the court with whom Scalia dissents most it is clear that Ginsburg is far more likely to apply non-U.S. law as well as other liberal styles of judgment than any other justice. (This does not make Sotomayor a moderate, she is just less liberal than Ginsburg.)