Do you think stem cell research should continue without using embryonic stem cells?

• Yes we should

We could cure lots of people with the reasearch on stem cells d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd dd d d ddd d dd d dd d

• I agree that stem cell research should continue under all circumstances.

Stem cell research will ultimately lead to the cure of cancer and alzeimers, as well as well as a number of health defects that are currently uncurable. This process should be supported and facilitated, not reprimanded for methods being used in this research. In this respect the moral issue should not be a consideration.

• There is potential.

Yes, I think that stem cell research should continue without using embryonic stem cells, because without killing embryos it is a perfectly good way to research. There is potential, and stem cells might be able to solve diseases or help people who have cancer. It is good to research, once the ethical element is removed.

• No, it is too expensive

I am not in support of continuing stem cell research. I think that it uses too much tax money for no guarantee of a return for it. I think there should be more evidence pointing to a solution before we continue to spend a lot of money on it. Maybe then I would be in support of it.

• Stem cell research shouldn't continue without embryonic stem cell usage

Stem cell research shouldn't continue without embryonic stem cell usage. This is because of the fact that the human embryo has been proven time and time again to be a valuable asset to stem cell research. The gains from using embryonic stem cells are so great and outweigh the negative aspects of using them, which are few.