• No, Steve Jobs was not too frank and outspoken.

Direct communication is a good thing, especially for a person like Steve Jobs was. He didn't have time to waste beating around the bush. Also, when a person has become as successful as he was, they have earned some rights to be outspoken, especially if they are not intentionally being cruel or unkind.

• No, I don't think so

No, I do not think that Steve Jobs was too frank and outspoken. I love the work that he did and produced and I always always had an interest in his products. I was always curious as to what he was going to come out with next and I loved trying his products.

• No I don't

Why aren't celebs allowed to speak their minds anymore? I mean yes, always expect some backlash and things, but they are still people. They have minds, thoughts, and opinions of their own. If that is what he wanted to say, then I say good for him for speaking his mind.

• I don't believe he was outspoken.

Even though, I don't always agree with how some people comment on things. This time I agree with how Steve Jobs told what he had to say. I don't think people will think it was too frank and outspoken because what he said was completely true. Hopefully people take it the same way as I did.