Do you think students should be allowed to listen to their MP3 players during study hall?

• I believe yes they should.

Reason being is because music serves as a calming sensation. There are students who have anxiety problems when in a room full of people. Most of them use music to keep them calm. Blocking people out while studying with music is very essential because, they need to not think of the people around them. Instead look and get the grades they need.

• I believe yes they should.

• I think they should

Fvbfjbvi f fhbvhf hfbv h n vfb I f jf hv hv n nnv v nv v nn v v vn n vn nv v n vn nv nv nv nv v nv nv vn nv nvn vn n vnv nv vn vn nv n vn n n vn yes

• Just a prank bro

What do u think of the new dark matter camoe lol lol lol lol lol lol chin chin is good for you're health u look good hey that's pretty good kdkdk
    Ckdkdm dkdmd dkdmd rub rub dub dub nums nuns good luck zoo good and I'm done cat dog canser

• Just a prank bro

• Yeah its cool

F efwefwev v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vv v vv v m vef ef fd d fd d fd v v vf v f vf vf vf vf vf vf vv fv fv f vf v

• Yeah its cool

• I personally wouldn't

Listen to music but if it that student focus on what they are studying for then what ever its their choice so no one else cam take away their person rights. I wish u didn't have to fill up all 50 words on this thing its really and I'm finished

• Lots of advantages

“The hot topic in school these days is should students be able to listen to music during class? Some teachers allow students to listen to their own music, and some do not allow it. This persuasive is directed towards those teacher. I decided to do a research to see if listening to music does really help people focus more, or if it distracts them. Researchers found that 90% of students find listening to music while working boosts their focus/productivity. Music acts like white noise in the background preventing students from noticing every other little noise that usually distracts them in class. So when there are distracting conversations going on around the person, if she or he is listening to music, those conversions will not affect them at all. Studies show that music relaxes us if it is our own, because the person can relate to the music. There are many advantages of listening to music for example, music could motivate you to complete task more quickly. Everyone, how many times have you heard a song and found that it reminded you of a situation you are currently going though? At times, listening to the song you love could give you the motivation needed to get through or overcome situation. Music has the ability to reach us on a more profound level than simple word. By touching us deeply or emotionally, it may provide us the boost we need to face greater challenge. Silent simply does not promote productivity, regardless of what you are doing. When you hear music in the background, cleaning, cooking and even writing seems to go by faster. Even if you are a teacher, the next time you are dreading marking homeworks, turn on some high-energy music. Try to choose music that fits the topic that you are writing the paper on and see how much productivity increases.

• Yes yes yes

Actually, it depends on how that person work. If it works for you, then just do whatever you want as long as it won't distract you. I think it the best music for studying is classic or normal, not like rapping because it can distract very easy. As long as you wear earphones or earbuds and don't disturb anyone in public, then it's 100% awesome :3

• Yes because students need to be able to be responsible of what they are listening to.

They need to be able to govern the self and what they are doing.They also need to be responsible of what they listen to.Middle and High school need to be able to listen to something and not over react to it.So that why i say yes we can listen to music in study hall

• Too Much Noise

You'll have so many songs playing and people like to play their music loud so it'll be louder than when there is no music... I understand that there is more focus but some people will still talk but they will be so much louder than without headphones.. Just saying guys

• Jhv uh uih

6uryklfu'/h#/#j ui j ij ji ji ji jj j j jj j j j j j j j hgiruhguir hiu hjjihner A6*96969696969 Adam Clappers is a lad hjsdbhjbhkvjhjvgjvhgvhgvv hgh hv hjb hb h h v j j jnkjknjbnjkodpwd ihifs iojdf ije ohfg iohofa huid uiheos ughae heaf huefha uhae huj

• There will be no focus.

They wont be able to focus on their work and they will become very distracted.Dfgvr hhbr rthb rthjn rymetyje teyjne6 rtht gfb ftj tru rtueth uryj 6ine nie ytni ji kub ujb gh fhn gnc fhnv gbv cb v fhn fh v hnbbhnnn ghbv ghgnb ghn vbhn kkk, sdr fgh ghh .