Do you think Syed Ahmed should have gone further during his stint on 'The Apprentice'?

• He got as far as he could.

I think that Syed Ahmed got about as far as his talents could take him on The Apprentice. Obviously, Lord Sugar didn't think so, because he dismissed him at the end of the tenth week. Considering Ahmed's considerable successes, both personal and business, since that show I'm sure he used it as a learning experience to improve himself.

• have gone further

I personally disagree,The Apprentice is a reality TV show concocted for the purpose to entertain people at home. It is not a serious forum and should not be seen as one. I believe Syed Ahmed stayed on the show as long as he was viable for entertainment purposes and that is it.

• No, I don't think that Syed Ahmed should have gone further.

I do not believe that Syed Ahmed should have gone further during his stint on "The Apprentice". I believe that he went far enough, and anything more would of been completely extreme and unacceptable. Doing stints is fun, but there must be a limit to them as well or else it turns into a disaster.

• Syed Ahmed Apprentice

I personally think that the Apprentice is a reality TV show concocted for the purpose to entertain people at home. It is not a serious forum and should not be seen as one. I believe Syed Ahmed stayed on the show as long as he was viable for entertainment purposes and that is it.

• No He Shouldn't

The Apprentice is a reality TV show concocted for the purpose to entertain people at home. It is not a serious forum and should not be seen as one. I believe Syed Ahmed stayed on the show as long as he was viable for entertainment purposes and that is it.