Do you think television advertising on children's programs should promote products for teens such as colognes and deodorants?

• Of course they should.

Companies that want to sell products identify the market demographic most likely to buy their product. Then they find venues to tell the demographic they want about their product. This is called advertising. Kids are impressionable and buy things. They need deodorant (not so much cologne). Companies don't advertise on shows out of the goodness of their hearts. They do it to make money.

• Yes, programs can have hygiene ads.

Children will eventually learn that they will be using things like deodorant. I don't see why it would matter if they are exposed to it at an early age. The only harmful thing about it is that little children are exposed to advertisements at an early age and it could harm their mental development in some way.

• Makes sense to market to ones demographic

I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with colognes and deodorants. Teenagers are stinky, it is known. In all seriousness though, I have no issue with it, there are plenty of products or services they're going to be exposed to that I'd approve of less, and in any case, I'm not too worried about them being brainwashed by the Old Spice guy.

• No, children should watch children's ads, if any

Parents struggle to protect their young children’s innocence
    in the modern world. No parent wants a child to grow up too fast. That is why mothers
    and fathers object to teen commercials that appear on children’s programming. Teen
    ads encourage children to emulate behaviors that are beyond their years. A
    commission should vet all commercials that will be seen by children, to protect
    them from ideas that can do them no good at their tender age.

• No, children's programming shouldn't include advertisements for teens.

I do not think that television programming directed at children should have advertisements that are directed at teens. I think that such commercials that deal with colognes and deoderants should air during tv shows that are more mature in rating. I do not see any benefit to having those type of commercials showing during a kid's television show.