Do you think that a friendship between Dennis Rodman and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un is a good idea?

• Yes, it is.

There is nothing to be lost for the United States if Dennis Rodman is able to warm up our relations with North Korea, and there is everything to gain. We could be a great friend to that nation, and if it takes a former NBA player to do it, so be it.

• I say yes

I don't think that there is anything wrong with Dennis Rodman going to North Korea and working with the people who live there. While he is far from the best ambassador to send, if there is any way that we can open up to the North Koreans, then I say yes.

• There's No Problem With It

I do not agree with everything Kin Jong-un has done in the past or stands for. The same goes for Dennis Rodman, but I have no problem with them being friends. The two of them bonding is not doing any harm to anyone and it really is not a big deal.

• Of course its wrong

To start things off, anyone and everyone who hasn't been living under a rock for the past couple of years knows about the infamous Kim Jong-Un. Kim is known for killing and torutring his own people, isolating his own people from the outside world and creating many problems with other nations, including the United States. Countless time North Korea has done nuclear testing and has threatened to launch missiles over certain countries. Kim Jong-Un's reputation is sub-par to say the least. Now, for Rodman to befriend and talk about how Kim is a great guy and has a friend for life, give me a break. That will come back to haunt Rodman sooner or later,. He has already started to try and change up what he said about Kim, but whats done is done.