Do you think that a zombie apocalypse will happen?

• It will happen eventually

Look guys, why did Adolf Hitler kill millions of Jews? Pfft, who knows. Did anyone expect it coming? OH hell no! So why can't a zombie apocalypse happen? It probably won't be like the movies but it'll happen one day. Besides, we are learning new things everyday and sometimes, the new things we learn go wrong.

• The Minds of the Masses

The human mind is more powerful than one might imagine. There exists a large sample of the population that are essentially willing this particular scenario to take place. Look at the human mind as a grain of sand, you put enough together and create the moon which controls the tide.

• There Will Eventually

There is many viruses out there that infect the mind. If one of them were to mutate (e.C Drug Mutation) that might be enough to start the zombie rampage. However, it will not be a "apocalypse". They would have too many natural predators. Moreover, biting isn't a good spreading way.

• Zombis are coming to eat us at some point in time

I think that their will be some kind of zombie invasion because are public is always talking about nonsense and seem very suspeise.I also think that people would not work together and kill others for more supplis.I mean does anyone watch the walking dead.So now you might be able to see why theie is a possibilty of a zombie invasion

• Zombies are coming

I think that their will be some kind of a gas leak to make the dead come alive to feed on are souls for them selves.So now you might beable to see why i think that their will or would be a zombie acopice sometime and will be some kind of terriste attack

• Why not my people?

Look at our society today. Every where we go, you find people talking about a bunch of non-sense ideas, but they all seem to end up deriving from some truth. Yes, right now there is no really good evidence that an Apocalypse could occur, but that doesn't mean it won't somehow come truth.

Back in the time of Jesus Christ's time, there were many people questioning he was the son of God, but guess what, he turned out to be so.

So maybe right now there isn't a lot of research or facts to back up the theory, but believe me, it could happen. I bet the likely hood of having Obama Care being fixed before the Apocalypse occurs, is not likely at all.

• Viruses are known for spreading,

Now if or when the "Zombie Apocolyse" happends, the only known way of spread would be cough, or if the virus is really bad it may end up as like in the movies, via bite, but for that to happen the virus would need to spread and infect the heart. When so the blood stream would lead strait to the brain and infect it. This would probaly take somewhere between 3 to 4 hours before full affect. Blood then would need to be injected into the victom, if the mouth is bleeding of cource. After the skin is cut open and the "bitters" blood is injected into the victom their blood stream is infected also, causeing is so called "Apocalypse". There may or may not be a cure though. This would not turn out like the 2013 movie "World War Z" where a sirum is injeced into the uninfecteds arm and after a course of three hours to are invisable by the " Zombies"

• A very crazy scientist

Odds are, there will be (or already is) some psycho trying to get back at someone by killing off the earth. I mean, toy just have to mix a rabies-coma mix, and get it in people. Science is advancing. Things will happen, but we need to be prepared. Ready to kill!

• Why not !L

Life has full of surprises, somehow anything can happens ! Look at your life, you will see many amazing and unbelievable things that happened... One day up, one day down but always surprising... Moreover ı am waiting for this ! I hope my age will be enough to see that ...

• Very likely, in a long term kinda way

Anyone heard of 'the last of us' ?, well if you have its based on a true infection, if you havent, well; its basically about a fungus that infects the brain and mutates it eventually killing the host and the fungus takes over. When the host dies it releases spores that if inhaled, can effect others too. The infection also spreads through being bitten by another human host. Look up the game or play it by the way, its pretty amazing.

Problem is, the infection only infects insects and has developed a way to get into larger creatures like humans. The infection is called Cordyceps and works exactly to insects like it does in the game 'the last of us'.

• Not at all

Almost everyone who said yes had some kind of rumor made by the movies or something about the movies. Well here's a little side fact for you all: MOVIES ARE NOT REAL! All these movies were made to entertain and not become real live facts. All this talk about "the zombie virus" or whatever is made-up movie B.S.

• It is impossible.

It is physically impossible for the stereotypical zombie to exist, to spread, or to be a threat for any measurable length of time. Theoretically I suppose it's possible for some kind of contagious disease to make people go berzerk and resemble zombies in many ways, though they would still be very much alive. Even that's a remote possibility.

Posted by: Quan
  • No, it won't

While I do watch my share of The Walking Dead, I don't think that we will ever see any kind of a zombie apocalypse here on Earth. It simply is too far beyond reality for such a thing to ever happen. I do think that it would be kind of cool though.

• It won't happen because

I don't think so because there has to be 4 viruses to join for there to be a zombie apocalypse , the 4 viruses are specumus z , plocytious , dynamics , and nonutios but those with be inposible to join because the central of desiese control (CDC) has them hidden in strong items , jars containers vaults etc , and have the 4 viruses distance so they wouldint conbine so there a zombie apocalypse won't happen but if it does happen (God's plan) the government has giant ships with rooms with beds , bathrooms , etc the ship is called B-ark and if the ship has airplanes and other vechles incase the ship sinks , so there won't be a zombie apocalypse .

• C'mon people! Be realistic!

A zombie apocalypse where the dead come back to life? No chance at all. At least not where the dead could move around more than a few minutes.

It's basic biology. Any muscle cell requires fuel and waste removal. That requires a functioning circulatory system and organs to process the fuel and handle the waste removal. If you shoot them in the heart or cause massive blood loss, any living thing is going to die and stay dead.

• Why it won't happen

Zombies will never come to be because of military power, medicine and common science. When the human body dies the body shuts down all parts including the brain. By then all of the brain has died and will not work again. Thus the body will not be able to walk, run, bite, or attack .

• God is with us, and won't let us die.

God would take us to heaven before any mass killing apocalypse would happen. Yes genocide has happened, but an apocalypse is just plain torture. Seriously, do we have any faith in our god? He will save us. It doesn't matter what religion you are, just know there is one God, and he loves us.

• If zombies are known as "The dead." then well there dead. If there dead and alive they wouldn't be able TO WALK!

If scientist are working on hover boards they would have predicted if there can be a zombie apocalypse. Yes scientist can make something to make people to turn psycho but I am talking about undead zombies.

1. How could UNDEAD zombies happen?

2. If there dead they can't get up

• Really? People really believe this?

Who ever believes that probably is also waiting on their apple sauce, laced with cyanide. I also hear that their will be a mutant strand of turtles that where mutated when they were teenage turtles, and trained extensively in martial arts. Obama is covering it up, and he will soon reveal himself to be the alien, satanic, homosexual with octopus arms groping every man in America. That's what the people on the left should be worried about.

• Common sense people

No way to fake people rising six feet under let alone getting through a casket DEAD lol please be realistic. Also the walking dead for example no way everything and everyone would get killed I think they even two year olds could protect themselves. Don't get me wrong but this will never happen...

Anonymous says2013-03-01T16:08:29.343
Call of duty doesnt lie!