Do you think that Armisen will do a good job of leading the live band on Late Night when he takes over on Feb 24?

• Armisen Late Night

I am pretty sure that Armisen would do a good job of leading the band on Late Night when he takes over because he is known for having the crowd in shock but happy to see what he has to offer. I personally think that Armisen would have the crowd laughing.

• Why would he not?

Armisen will do a very good job of leading the live band on Late Night when he takes over on Feb 24 - after all, if people did not think that he could do a good job in the role then he would not have been hired to the role.

• A good performer

Yes, I think that Armisen will do a great job once he takes over the live band on Late Night. He is a solid performer, and has played many live concerts, so being in front of a live audience will not bother him at all, in fact i bet he will love it.

• More Than Likely

I believe that Armisen will do a good job of leading the live band on Late Night when he takes over on February 24th. Given the changes, I'm sure it will be noted quite quickly by the audience and he'll have a decent pair of shoes to fill. Hopefully, he will be successful.

• He is talented.

Yes, I think that Armisen will do a good job of leading the live band on Late Night when he takes over on February 24. Armisten is a talented musician with a lot of experience. He is also funny, which is important for a late night comedy show. The question is whether Jimmy Fallon can handle it.