Do you think that at-risk youth should have more available safe social opportunities in smaller cities?

• They have to go somewhere.

Yes, I think that at-risk youth should have more available safe social opportunities in smaller cities, because they have to go somewhere after school. If their parents are not going to raise them, they will just hang out on the street. There they will sit around and learn how to do drugs.

• No, at-risk youth should'nt have safe social opportunites provided for them in smaller cities.

No, at-risk youth should be handed anything. If a person makes choices that are bad, they should live with the consequences because that is how everyone learns. If we were to give them safe social situations now, we would have to continue that practice far into adulthood creating a system where they become dependent on government or group intenties in order to function.

• Opportunities Are Sufficient

I believe there are many socially safe opportunities for at-risk youth in smaller cities. Some cities need more activities and others need more, but these can be provided by small businesses. Parks are a great resource for any community and most communities have them. I think people are too quick to label youth as at-risk, which is troubling to me.

• No, at risk youth in small cities have adequate programs.

I do not think that at-risk youths in smaller cities do not have enough available safe social opportunities and programs. I think that there are a fair number of places that they can go to seek some type of help and assistance. I think that current establishments available for them is fair.