Do you think that girls in school should be able to wear short shorts that are lower then there finger tips.

Asked by: paypay
  • Girls have there right

Girls have their right to wear what they think. If girls want they should be allowed to wear shorts. Why only boys are allowed to do whatever they want. Girls have there own mind there own rights. No one has a right given by god to underestimate girls in any field.

• Girls have there right

• People should be able to express them selves

My supporting argument is that people have to be able to know that they are aloud to say i am who i am. I also think that people are being to told that they need to work out so kids are not fat. Then when kids show that they are healthy and are in good shape they are just told to hide themselves away this is why i think short shorts should not be taken away.

• No they should not

That is gross.J I s s s. S s s. S s s. S s s. S. D d f d tg try try. Rev rfv rfv for vtr try vet rfv rfv for fv vf vf fv fv df fr fv fv fv fv fv fv fv fr fr fr