• Climate change is a major problem

The summer months are reaching a point that they are the hottest ever recorded. These high temperatures leave many people at risk of heat stroke. The higher temperatures also result in increased energy usage when people attempt to keep buildings a comfortable temperature. Extreme temperatures disrupt the balance of nature and lead to increase pests populations.

• Yes, global climate change is a significant problem that has led to some major weather mishaps and will continue to lead to more bad weather events

Yes, global climate change is a significant problem that has led to some major weather mishaps and will continue to lead to more bad weather events. Companies and countries need to take responsibility for global climate change and try to do something about it so that it does not keep getting worse.

• Yes, the changes in weather around the world in recent years seem to prove that climate change is for real.

Glaciers and ice caps are melting, sea temperatures are increasing. These facts seem to indicate that gobal warming is taking place, caused by the increase on carbon dioxide and other "greenhouse gases" that form a layer above the Earth to trap in the warmth. There has also been an increase in flooding due to a larger number of intense rainfalls; further evidence of climate change.

• Yes, it is.

There is a wide variety of evidence that proves that Global climate change is real and is happing all around us. It may not look like it does in the movies, but droughts, and excessive heat and cold are a problem in many areas around the globe. California and Georgia's drought are two tangible examples.

• Xd xd roflmao

Eat my bum eat my beat my bumeat my bumeat my bumeat my bumeat my bumeat my bumum eat my bum eat my bum eat my bum eat my bum eat my bum eat my bum eat my bumeat my bumeat my bumeat my bumeat my bumeat my bumeat my bum

• Xd xd roflmao