Do you think that global warming is the cause of the rash of polar bear attacks now occurring in Vermont? - question submitted by J Kimmel

Asked by: bigdave
  • I asked a "man on the street"

I was not sure about the answer, so I took the elevator from my 51st floor office down to the lobby and asked the first person I saw " Do you think that global warming is the cause of the rash of polar bear attacks now occurring in Vermont?"

His answer was " I don't know nothing bout no scientifically stuff, but I know global warming is bad, and bears is bad. I don't know what a Vermont is but it sounds bad too. So yeah definitely, global warming is the cause"

I thought " now here is one good enough to be on Debate.Org."

Thanks Jimmy.

• Since when are polar bears in Vermont

Seriously never heard of polar bears existing in Vermont. Maybe if the ice caps melt completely, they might have to swim and immigrate to the North American region. But wtd what polar bear attacks? Is this a joke?I'm getting my word count up. Vlablah blah make believe stuff!!!! Haha haaa