Do you think that Heinrich Himmler is more responsible than any other Nazi official for the construction and administration of death camps in Europe?

• Yes, Himmler was more responsible.

Heinrich Himmler doesn't get enough notoriety for his roles in Nazi Germany, period. When it comes to the construction and administration of European death camps, he was basically the mastermind behind all of it. The man's evil knew no bounds, and was only matched by his own sardonic brilliance. He was the most responsible.

• Yes,I think thaat Heinrich Himmler is more responsible than any other Nazi official for the concentration camps.

Yes,I think that heinrich Himmler is more responsible than any other Nazi official for the concentration camps in Europe.Although each Nazi official could have been said to be responsible for their own individual atrocities Himmler had special jurisdiction over the extermination camps where he coordinated every detail in regards to the running of the camps.

• Himmler was not the official ultimately responsible.

I do not think that Heinrich Himmler is more responsible than any other Nazi official for the construction and administration of death camps in EuropeI. I believe Adolf Hitler, being the Chancellor of Germany, was the most responsible character. Nothing happened without his approval. If he wanted to stop death camps, he could have.

• Not the case

Eichman was far more responsible than Himmler was for the death camps and the creation of the final solution. Himmler was the man who, arguably, is the most responsible for the Nazi's military victories throughout Europe, he was not the one the most culpable for the camps, though by no means absolved.

• There were several masterminds.

No, I do not think that Heinrich Himmler is more responsible than any other Nazi official for the construction and administration of the death camps of Europe, because it would a way for the others to deny culpability to simply say that Himmler had the most to do with it. There were many German officials who knew what was happening and encouraged it.