Do you think that identity theft insurance is important to have following a personal computer security breach?

• Please Be Safe

There is an ugly problem when people are not safe on the Internet. It can cause a lot of personal and financial grief to lose a computer to viruses and malicious users, and it is so easy to avoid if taking the proper precautions. Being secure on the Internet is vital to the modern day, and identity needs to be persevered.

• yes i do

Yes, I think that if you are not careful when a person takes a lot of your stuff off of your computer you will end up losing your bank account info, which would end up being a huge problem for you if you did not have some sort of insurance.

• Yes, I think identiy theft insurance is a good thing to have after your personal computer has been breached.

Since so much of our finance information is stored on our personal computers nowadays I think it would be a very smart idea to obtain identity theft insurance after someone has hacked into your computer, you never know what the hacker actually got out of your PC and how they are going to use it.

• No It's Not

I do not believe identity theft insurance is important to have following a person computer security breach. If your identity is stolen you will still have to go through the hassle of fixing it. While identity theft insurers might be able to help a little bit, especially with advice, they truly can't do much for you. Identity theft insurance is actually a crock, I wouldn't pay for it.

• No identity theft insurance is not important.

I feel that identity theft insurance is not important to have following a personal computer security breach. Personal computer security breach happens all the time for any number of reasons. Most often identity theft is not the main purpose. If anything, identify theft insurance is important to have before a personal computer security breach.