Do you think that Joseph Goebbels' hatred of the Jews was enhanced by Hitler's influence?

• Hitler was a great motivational speaker

Yes, if anyone heard Hitler's speeches, and were natural born Germans, they would be convinced by him that the Jews needed to leave. He was one of the greatest motivational speakers in history, to the point where he convinced a country that they needed to whipe out a race of people.

• Hitler made him turn up the crazy.

Yes, I think that Joseph Goebbels' hatred of the Jews was enhanced by Hitler's influence. Adolph Hitler was known to be a very charismatic speaker and quite influential. While I'm sure he surrounded himself with like minded psychotics, there was no doubt in my mind that he exacerbated the sentiments.

• Seems A Reasonable Theory

I believe it is reasonable to assume that Joseph Goebbels' hatred of the Jews was enhanced by Hitler's influence. I think finding people who believe the same as you, in generally, reinforces a persons beliefs and makes them stronger, so making this association seems reasonable. Did it for sure? I have no way of knowing.

• In my opinion it was otherwise

Plus there is a clear evidence that Goebbels was the one who had more influence on Hitler's thoughts but due to Hitler's position as a Chancellor, he was the one who would always be the leading voice. Evidence: "On 22 April, largely as a result of Goebbels' influence, Hitler announced that he would not leave Berlin, but would stay and fight, and if necessary die, in defense of the capital." Wikipedia, Joseph Goubbels, defeat and death

• No not really

I do not necessarily think that Joseph Goebbels' hatred of the Jews was enhanced by Adolf Hitler's influence, at least not significantly. I think that Joseph Goebbels' point of view when it came to Jews was already set in his head. Hitler was just a like minded individual to him as well as the other that were in that close circle of friends.

• No, I do not think Goebbels's hatred of Jews was enhanced by Hitler's influence

I believe it was actually the other way around. Hitler was not overly antisemitic until he began to associate with Goebbels and other like-minded individuals. In his younger days, Hitler associated with Jews and even took art lessons from a Jewish artist. Hitler did not invent antisemitism; he merely capitalized on it as a means to further his own agenda.