Do you think that lowering the drinking age will enhance student safety?

• Sneaky kids are bad

Childrn will b snaky n go behin ppls back an drink more beer and wine mostly voka without permission so it should be lowered so people are safer. It causes more problems with it being 21 the drinking age then good. So lower the drinking age and cause less issues at home

• The drinking age should not be lowered

I don't care what the supporting arguments may be, the drinking age should not be lowered, especially here in the US. Students here in the US seek to be irresponsible and wreckless at a very early age, and lowering the drinking age will allow them to be very irresponsible. It will cause lots of accidents and damage that is beyond repair.

• Lowering Drinking Age.

I personally think that lowering the drinking age will not enhance student safety because it will ,cause kids to drop out of schools more as well as coming to school drunk. I personally think that lowering the drinking age will not enhance student safety because they would feel like their grown and don't have to listen to anyone.