Do you think that managing diversity in the workforce is sometimes an overcompensation that leads to hindrances of other kinds?

• Yes, managing diversity in the workplace sometimes causes issues.

I think that managing diversity in the workplace is sometimes an overcompensation that leads to hindrances of other kinds. I think that it does cause the workplace to be a little too focused on the issue on diversity rather than focusing on the issue of being an efficient business and workplace.

• Focus on work.

Yes, I think that managing diversity in the workforce is sometimes an overcompensation that leads to hindrances of other kinds, because people need to focus on doing their work, rather than on being politically correct in the workplace. Lectures about diversity could be replaced with lectures about how to do one's job.

• Shouldn't Go OCD

I believe managing diversity in the workforce should come naturally. I guess that wouldn't be the case for someone who is bigoted or has a hard time seeing people for who they really are. If a person goes OCD on the matter, it could lead to overcompensation and lead to hindrances, if they can't perform the other tasks of their job. If someone really has that much of a problem, they should probably remove themselves from human resource type jobs.

• Yes, I do.

I don't think diversity should be managed. If a place is diverse, then it's diverse. If it isn't, then it isn't. People are going to get along if they like each other, diversity or otherwise. People need to just be themselves and be respectful to one another while they are working.

• Not Enough Serbs In High Rank Companies

I am lol for diversity in the workplace. We need to include people of every culture in the high rank companies. They need to hire more Serbs! Serbs are great at managing money and people and are great innovators and designers. All the high rank companies like Microsoft and Apple and McDonald's need to hire more Serbs. I dream of the day where a Serb sits on the throne of a company so good and so strong. More diversity please! Hire more Serbs!