Do you think that members of the American Hunters and Shooters Association are more likely to vote for a Democrat than a Republican?

• Yes I do.

I think the members of the American Hunters and Shooters Association are more likely to vote for Democrat rather than voting for Republican. I think they will be swayed the way that gives them the most room for guns and hunting and right now that is on the Democratic side.

• Democrats hate guns

No, I do not thing that members of the American Hunters association would be more likely to vote democrat, because today it is the democratic party that is pushing for stricter gun laws to be put into place across the nation, and this is the opposite of what hunters want.

• Hunters are no more defined by guns than the rest of us.

Members of the American Hunters and Shooters Association are people - they are not defined by their love of hunting any more than they are defined by their age or party affiliation or anything else. While many of them might find the Democrat's stance on gun control more distasteful than do non-hunters, it is still not the only factor under consideration. While hunters are stereotyped as a primarily Republican-aligned group, this does not mean that they are unable to hold 'Democratic' views on certain issues, or have 'case-by-case' political preferences.

• Gun Control Crosses Party Lines

I do not believe members of the American Hunters and Shooters Association are more likely to vote for a Democrat over a Republican. Gun control policies tend to cross party lines and being either Democrat or Republican does not indicate a candidates belief. I believe, if anything, these members would be more likely to side with Republicans.

• Much more likely Republican

This is absolutely not true for all cases, but the majority of people who belong to associations like hunting and gun clubs will vote primarily Republicans because Republicans are much more for freedom and not curbing gun ownership at all. Democrats do want sensible gun regulation, which upsets some people.