Do you think that middle schoolers should have recess?

• Hhhh hhhhh hhhhh

Kk k k kk k kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• Duh just because

Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh do duh duh duh duh duh we need to release energy and have a chance to talk and not be big fat cows who sit and say mooo duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh do

• Abecause we need to

Lowers the chance of OBESITY h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h pho ho. N n. N h you ju u. H h h h h h h h h h h h

• Dont chase the laser carl

Its what the humans want .1 g g g g g v g g jgj gyjf tgcthj j dytd yfyugfyfyufyfuyfy fty fyuf yfufut futf uyf u fy fjyu fyu gkyu fkuf yu fyjvj f f f frgdr fgd efrgt frgt dfrgt frgty frtg frgt rf5gt 4r5tg 5frgt rgt rft e4rt

• We must have recess

We need recess. Recess gives us time to put a side work. We also get time to loose are energy so when were in class were not crazy. Students should have time to socialize and play. A lot of friend ships come out of people socializing during free time such as recess.

• We must have recess

• I am iron man

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i ii i i i i i ioi iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i i ii i i i i ii i i i i i i i i ii i i ike pears

• Not just Middle schoolers, high schoolers too

I'm 17, and let me tell you, ALMOST EVERYONE IS OVERWEIGHT. It's true that older kids have an easier access to junk food, but we also have no time outside, or time to run around. Heck, the only time we get to go outside is when we get on our buses. Just because teenagers are older doesn't mean that we're adults! Heck, I'm almost 18, and I still feel like a little kid. I love going down slides, climbing jungle gyms, swinging, and using teeter totters. When I get out of school, get on my bus and ride home, I see, on my way, playgrounds full of 19 year olds! Why is this you may ask? BECAUSE TEENS ARE BORED OUT OF THEIR F***ING MINDS! Parents constantly b**ch and moan about how we sit on our phones and play video games all day long. But then the question comes up: WHAT ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?!??!?!? The playground at my elementary school still exists, but it's small. The teens I see climbing on it usually climb to the top of it, and swing as high as they can because this country can't be bothered to build playgrounds suitable to older kids! I don't understand why middle schools and high schools can't have playgrounds. I mean, just build larger slides, put in some swings, some taller jungle gyms, spider webs, and teeter totters and voila! Kids between the ages of 12 and 21 will actually go outside! I miss having the time after lunch to run around outside with my friends, and play on the playground. Sure you have study hall, lunch, and gym, but you can't get up and move around (except for gym class which is really strict in my school) ! I've always fantasized having playgrounds in middle and high school, and one day, I want to make it work because kids of all ages in school should be allowed to go outside, socialize, and run around and have fun!

• Yes to recess

Recess recess recess recess recess recess recess recess recess recess recess recess i need recess it is so fun fun and active and very very social. Who wants there children to be bored and lonely i know i dont want mine to be lonely. Recess recess recess recess recess recess.

• Yes to recess

• No, we should be mature enough to handle not socializing in school.

Friends should not be only in school. We should be able to handle school without recess and still be able to function as well as we did in elementary. Even if friendships cannot be maintained this way, schools still have lunch. Adults don't have a "break" in the day simply to socialize with their co workers. Middle school is one step closer to adulthood and we should be slowly transitioning into adults, both in our school schedules and work load. We should be able to handle all these things ourselves and school should be reserved for learning.

• I am iron man