Do you think that middle schoolers should have recess?

• I am iron man

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i ii i i i i i ioi iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i i ii i i i i ii i i i i i i i i ii i i ike pears

• Not just Middle schoolers, high schoolers too

I'm 17, and let me tell you, ALMOST EVERYONE IS OVERWEIGHT. It's true that older kids have an easier access to junk food, but we also have no time outside, or time to run around. Heck, the only time we get to go outside is when we get on our buses. Just because teenagers are older doesn't mean that we're adults! Heck, I'm almost 18, and I still feel like a little kid. I love going down slides, climbing jungle gyms, swinging, and using teeter totters. When I get out of school, get on my bus and ride home, I see, on my way, playgrounds full of 19 year olds! Why is this you may ask? BECAUSE TEENS ARE BORED OUT OF THEIR F***ING MINDS! Parents constantly b**ch and moan about how we sit on our phones and play video games all day long. But then the question comes up: WHAT ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?!??!?!? The playground at my elementary school still exists, but it's small. The teens I see climbing on it usually climb to the top of it, and swing as high as they can because this country can't be bothered to build playgrounds suitable to older kids! I don't understand why middle schools and high schools can't have playgrounds. I mean, just build larger slides, put in some swings, some taller jungle gyms, spider webs, and teeter totters and voila! Kids between the ages of 12 and 21 will actually go outside! I miss having the time after lunch to run around outside with my friends, and play on the playground. Sure you have study hall, lunch, and gym, but you can't get up and move around (except for gym class which is really strict in my school) ! I've always fantasized having playgrounds in middle and high school, and one day, I want to make it work because kids of all ages in school should be allowed to go outside, socialize, and run around and have fun!

• Yes to recess

Recess recess recess recess recess recess recess recess recess recess recess recess i need recess it is so fun fun and active and very very social. Who wants there children to be bored and lonely i know i dont want mine to be lonely. Recess recess recess recess recess recess.

• Yes to recess

• They should have recess

Hi my name is bill and i would like to give you some information about teens. Teens need their exercise because they are turning into fat cows. They only sit on their fat butts wating tv or playing video games. They need to uderstand that being a big fatty isnt a good thing. Thank you. Bill signing off

• You have breaks.

Middle schoolers should be more social and there brains could function better. You could make more friends or even make up tests. Middle schoolers could be more active and work on tests if they don't get done with them. I think middle schoolers should have recess!! Do you think?? I do!!

• Yes, they need exercise.

Yes, middle schoolers should have recess, because they are still children. Children need a break from thinking, and they need to get outside and play. Play also teachers our children how to be social. Breaks also give students time to find teachers to talk to, and resolve other issues they may be having. Break time is important for education.

• I think that middle scholars should have recess.

We need recess because we need social time to talk to our friendship teachers want us to work with partners or groups we need to know each other and not just talk to a student we don't know.We also need recess to relax our brains and to take a break.Another reason is because we need to exercise , to stay in shape and to be healthy.

• We need time to talk to our friends

Some schools are cutting down on recess time.Kids need recess so they can socialize.Kids can't talk in class so they need time to talk to their friends outside .Also,if kids can't talk to their friends they won't have any friends.If student don't talk to other kids they won't feel comfortable talking to each other when they work together in projects.In my opinion kids need recess to talk and relax outside.

• Students need to have a break.

Many students get tired through out the day. They need to rest their brain and relax. It helps them relax their brains and also socialize. Break/ Recess is very important for students to take a break from all the work that they do in class. I personally think students should have 15 minutes in the morning and 15 in the afternoon.

• No, we should be mature enough to handle not socializing in school.

Friends should not be only in school. We should be able to handle school without recess and still be able to function as well as we did in elementary. Even if friendships cannot be maintained this way, schools still have lunch. Adults don't have a "break" in the day simply to socialize with their co workers. Middle school is one step closer to adulthood and we should be slowly transitioning into adults, both in our school schedules and work load. We should be able to handle all these things ourselves and school should be reserved for learning.

• Students need to have a break.

• I am iron man