Do you think that military defense spending on new technologies is necessary to keep our nation safe?

• keeping with technology

A computer becomes outdated the moment it leaves the shop because it is now old technology, and as the world is moving forward technology wise every day in all aspect of our lives. It stands to reason that the military keep up so that they can better protect the nation.

• We should always be the best.

Yes, I think that military defense spending on new technologies is necessary to keep our nation safe, because there are always new things that are being developed that can help our common defense. The United States should always have the best, so that other nations are afraid to attack us.

• Yes, military spending on new technology for defense is necessary to keep the USA safe.

I think that military spending on new technology for defense is necessary to keep our nation safe. I think that it would be dangerous for the United States to stop trying to advance our technological capabilities while other nations continue to do so. America became great because we always strived to be better.

• yes it is

yes, we have to keep spending on new technology for our military, since all of the other nations of the world are doing the exact same thing. I think that we need to stay way ahead and make sure that we do what we have to to be the best.

• No, I do not.

Look, the United States is the most powerful country on earth. We spend about half of the world's military budget, and we basically have bases and embassies in every nation. There is no lack of security in America as far as military is concerned. We need to scale back a lot.