Do you think that most people are a little bit gay?

• I think so

I definately am,i am 50yr old women and often find myself checkin women out and being turned on by them esp breasts,i consider myself straight but if a women came on to me im not sure how i would react because i definately fancy them,this is something iv always felt

• I think so

• Yes for sure, 100%

First, anyone who says they are 100% straight is totally wrong. Everyone will have a gender that they are at least slightly more attracted to, but nobody will completely disregard the other gender. There are so many different sexual preferences among so many different people, that it's impossible to base heterosexuality or homosexuality off of a lifestyle. Members of the LGBTQ community have different personalities (i.E. Some are flamboyant, others appear to be quite heterosexual), similar to how heterosexual people may be shy and quiet or confident and outgoing. With the exception of extreme cases, NOBODY CAN CHOOSE WHAT THEIR SEXUAL PREFERENCES ARE, so I apologize if I'm being offensive, but all of the religions and individuals who condemn a human being's sexuality are just so pathetic and should genuinely feel bad about themselves. In conclusion, getting back to the question at hand, if you looked through thousands of pictures of different types of people, I am sure that you would find at least one male and one female attractive. If you disagree, fight me in the comments section. The current vote of 57% yes is quite embarrassing so I hope to see it go up.

• Yes for sure, 100%

• Yes, of course

I think that all people, except for the asexual, have to be at least slightly homosexual. Most heterosexual people know when a person of the same sex is attractive. I think that this knowledge is at least a little but intuitive and instinctive, and not necessarily learned; the same way we don't choose who we are attracted to. Also, some research shows that homosexuality could be related to genes, and that genes are not completely recessive, or completely dominant, I think that most of us are a bit gay.

• Just a l'il

There is always that small amount, that wild feeling when no-one else is watching- when clearly hetrosexual people have homosexual tendencies. Of course, not everybody is openly gay, but, as the Kinsey scale suggests, there are no specific 'camps' where people are- it is, as the name suggests, a scale.

• Yes I think so.

Everyone has thought about having sex with someone of the same gender. It is just a thought that occurs naturally. Most people find someone who they think this activity might be fun. They just do not want to do it because of the cultural stigmas that are attatched. I know this from personal experience.

• a little bit gay

I think all people have a little curiosity about the same sex or at least a little attracted to the same sex because the way other people look is how you base if you look good or not so its a completely natural thing to be attracted to the same sex.

• Most people are not even slightly gay.

Gay is a choice. It is not something that we are just born with. Many view gay as unnatural and offensive to the mainstream society. I have never had the slightest urge for another man. There is just nothing desirable about that. Men naturally are attracted to women, and women to men. Many go gay because they have had their feelings hurt or they come from a broken family, not because "It just comes naturally."

• Most people are Straight

Most people are not a little bit gay. Some gay activists might want people to believe that everyone is a little gay but in no way is that the facts. Most people want to be associated in no way with the gay lifestyle. Most people they are born straight and want to stay that way.

• No I Don't

I do not believe that most people are a little bit gay. I believe it is possible for people to fight the idea that they are gay or they may rationalize it by saying they fit in both categories, but in the end they are who they are and they shouldn't let bias and judgment effect that. As a heterosexual, I have no gay tendencies.

• Can't see it

Depends on what you mean by "gay". I prefer "homosexual" or "bisexual" to gay. These are just men who are turned on by other men, right? I question that. There seems to be a weakness and willingness to be vulnerable by homosexuals; a fundamental surrender of masculinity by a man who offers himself to another. I suppose that's why so many of them do the whole gender-bending crap. They give up trying to be men and are akin to women. So I define homosexuals and bisexuals less by their urges and more by that moment of surrender; the moment when they give up their male honor to service another male rather than compete against him.

• I completely disagree.

I have had no sexual attraction towards the same sex ever.
    I have heard this comment a lot of times but I can honestly say I know people who have no attractions toward the same sex. Gay activists want us to believe this to normalize the idea of homosexuals but it simply isn't true.