• Guns are good.

He says guns dont keep us safe when yet he has many secret service members right next to him with guns to protect him.I think they should have slingshots instead then see how safe he feels.Guns should never be banned because the bill of rights says that it shall not be infringed.

• Calls Mitt Romney a flip-flopper, but does so himself

Many voters in 2012 believed that Mitt Romney was a flip flopper and would possibly change many of his views if he became president, so voters went to Obama, who orchestrated much of this belief. However, Obama has changed his mind about gay marriage and abortion in the span of his four years in political office.

• Yes, Obama is a hypocrite.

I'm an incredibly cynical person, and while I prefer him over Mitt Romney and that . . . Thing which was vice president during his first election I wouldn't be one to ever say that a politician isn't a hypocrite. Yes, Obama is a hypocrite. It kind of comes with the job, unfortunately.

• No, and nothing in your argument changes that

Despite your argument, neither the President nor any supporters that I am aware of have ever proposed "banning guns" and, in any event, there are limits to every right. The Second Amendment also refers to "[a] well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state..." as a reason for the right to keep and bear arms.

abyteofbrain says2014-04-29T22:17:20.287
I love that picture lol.