Do you think that probation or parole should be completed prior to voting privileges being reinstated?

• Yes, probation and parole should be completed before voting privileges are reinstated.

I definitely think that probatoin and parole should be completed prior to voting privileges being reinstated. I do not think that a convicted criminal or felon should be able to vote in the first place. But if they are given that right, then they should at least not still be on parole.

• We don't want your opinion.

Yes, I think that probation or parole should be completed prior to voting privileges being reinstated, because a person should not be able to influence a society with a vote if they are mad at the society. Also, the person probably doesn't have very good judgment to begin with, and we can do without their vote.

• Yes, voting privileges should not be given to people on probation.

People on probation are being punished for a time and certain rights should be taken away. When it comes to the future of our country, people on probation should have no say until their full rights are reinstated. This can be used as a way to keep promiscuous politicians from breaking the law as the punishments may be harsh.

• No, I don't think probation or parole should be completed prior to voting privledges being reinstated.

I believe that if you are on parole or probation you should still be able to vote, I believe you are being monitored while on these programs but you are a free man and you are working and paying taxes and should have a right to be able to determine who represents you in the Government.