Do you think that racial discrimination is prevalent in media outlets when it comes to choosing news anchors?

• Racial discrimination is prevalent in media outlets when it comes to choosing news anchors

I think that racial discrimination is prevalent in media outlets when it comes to choosing news anchors. i think that they will look at the womens looks and the ability to perform the task and pick a good looking news anchor over one not so good looking especially to get ratings.

• Yes, there is

Yes, there are some different nationalities represented but not enough in the news media. You have Connie Chung, Robin Roberts these are the ones that I can come up with off the top of my head. I wish that they would hire more to show a non-biased approach to the news.

• No, racism isn't prevalent when it comes to news anchors being chosen.

I do not think that racial discrimination is prevalent in media outlets when it comes to choosing news anchors. I think that a lot of new networks and media choose their anchors based on who deserves the job and not based on the color of their skin. I especially do not think the liberal outlets would want to risk being seen as racist.

• That is absolutely ridiculous.

I see much diversity in the news, personally.

Even if a news crew is all white, it isn't racially discriminating. I hate when people try to be politically correct 150% of the time. Just because a minority isn't represented, that aren't being discriminatory towards them.

News anchors are news anchors, we should stop trying to turn this into something it's not. They're just trying to do their job and deliver news. It's not a race equality movement, calm down.

• That is absolutely ridiculous.

• No, Not Really

When it comes to choosing news anchors there simply aren't many opening available. When I turn on the TV I do see various ethnic groups represented, so I find it hard to assume that discrimination is rampant in this field. I think most would agree that the US population is nicely mirrored in the ethnicity's of our news anchors.