Do you think that Ray Allen is the greatest 3 point shooter of all time?

• Yes, I think so .

Allen had the record for 3-pointers in a season for seven years, his mark of 269 standing until Stephen Curry of Golden State made 272 in 2012-13 - a record Curry has topped twice. In all, Allen made 2,973 3-pointers in regular-season games, which doesn't even count the one that was his most unforgettable.

• No, Ray Allen isn't the greatest.

Ray Allen is an absolutely, astonishingly talented professional basketball player. He is an extremely accurate shooter and holds a whole swath of titles. However, to claim that someone is the best of all time is a pretty tall order. There are so many things to consider that I don't think any one person can hold such a title.

• No, I do not think Ray Allen is the greatest 3 point shooter of all time.

No, it is my belief that ray Allen is not the greatest 3 point shooter of all time. Although I do not watch a lot of basketball, it is my belief that there are many great 3 point shooters in basketball history, and choosing just one would be very difficult.

• Steph Curry is the best

Stephon Curry of the Golden State Warriors is the best of all time when you take into account his career trajectory, statistically speaking. If you take into account the three point line moved out for a lot of player's careers, including Ray Allen, a lot of them could be considered the best.