Do you think that Ruth Bader Ginsburg deserves to have been elected Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

• Yes, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is where she belongs

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is where she belongs in her career by serving at the pleasure of the United States Constitution in the Supreme Court. The reason I believe this is because the executive branch appointed her to her position and for me this is enough reason to prove her legitimacy that she is able to serve.

• Yes, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is qualified

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is one of the sharpest legal minds of our era, and she absolutley deserves to have been elected Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She is highly educated and highly accomplished, which is particularly impressive given that she came up through a system that was and still is dominated by men.

• She is qualified

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a long and inspiring public service career, and there aer several hoops to jump through that make sure if she was supposed to be elected, she would be. It does not happen by accident that a person gets this position, and she worked for it.

• Yes, Ruth Bader Ginsburg deserved to be nominated a Justice.

I think that Ruth Bader Ginsurge deserved to have been elected as Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. I think that her beliefs and principles were something that a lot of people could believe in and support. I also think that she was the best candidate for the role. That is why I thought she deserved it

• She is not smart enough.

No, I do not think that Ruth Bader Ginsburg deserves to have been elected to the U.S. Supreme Court, because she does not have the belief that the constitution should be interpreted according to original intent. Ginsburg has made mostly political decisions from the bench. Someone with more leadership and vision would have been better. Oh, and she'd rather have South Africa's constitution.