Do you think that the 2016 Olympics should have been held in Brazil?

Asked by: Latinking1
  • My name is Jeff

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• A great place

Rio is a beautiful city full of life and beauty. It already has some stadiums set up so there is no turning back now. Also, it was a much better choice than Chicago and Madrid, mostly due to the fact that Rio was practically ready for the Olympics next year.

• I think that

I am pretty sure that the olympics should not be held in Brazil because i dont want it to so if there is anything else you have to say pls type bck because i really need your response. I think tha we just should really most probably not have the

• Major Health Issues

With all the health problems, and especially the Zika virus, it should be cancelled. The virus could be spread to America by returning athletes. This virus could cause serious problems, and we should not risk it spreading, and destroy the future of American society. Does everyone understand that big problem?