Do you think that the afterlife is better than actual life?

Asked by: Mrs.Elegance
  • I do Believe

I believe the afterlife would be better than actual life because no one really cares about what they do in life as my of my friends said " We are all part of the ultimate statistic 10 out of 10 die" and I believe that this is true and we are all part of a sad continuing cycle so the afterlife would be better because you are already dead no matter the way you look at it we are born to Die!

• We go on!

If you've ever had a dream/visitation you would immediately recognize the difference between a dream and a visit. The clarity, vividness, the supernatural quality to it. It's unmistakable in its clear mission to provide reassurance and love. I'm not a medium, nor do I claim to be psychic in any way, yet the signs that I've whitnessed are remarkable. Cell phones and iPads turning on by themselves with the songs created by my loved one. Immediately following his death His personal objects began turning up with a specific purpose, like a notebook with a poem written for me, found by me, with the page opened to the poem. And a ring found in the middle of the bathroom floor after I had mopped the bathroom floor by the person who was inquiring about it. Dream visitations with specific messages for specific people. There is undoubtedly life after death. We see evidence of that very basic natural law every spring when the same plants that appeared dead blossom into life. Quantum physics teaches us about fundamental laws that reconcile a continuation of life, parallel universes, and multiverse. We go on. We call it our spirit, a scientist may call it something else. But we definitely go on. And for those of us like myself who have been privileged enough to see the kind of evidence that I have is proof that the love that I spent my life cultivating goes on as well.

• If you've ever recieved communication from a deceased loved one, you would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is an afterlife.

If you've ever had a dream/visitation you would immediately recognize the difference between a dream and a visit. The clarity, vividness, the supernatural quality to it. It's unmistakable in its clear mission to provide reassurance and love. I'm not a medium, nor do I claim to be psychic in any way, yet the signs that I've whitnessed are remarkable. Cell phones and iPads turning on by themselves with the songs created by my loved one. Immediately following his death His personal objects began turning up with a specific purpose, like a notebook with a poem written for me, found by me, with the page opened to the poem. And a ring found in the middle of the bathroom floor after I had mopped the bathroom floor by the person who was inquiring about it. Dream visitations with specific messages for specific people. There is undoubtedly life after death. We see evidence of that very basic natural law every spring when the same plants that appeared dead blossom into life. Quantum physics teaches us about fundamental laws that reconcile a continuation of life, parallel universes, and multiverse. We go on. We call it our spirit, a scientist may call it something else. But we definitely go on. And for those of us like myself who have been privileged enough to see the kind of evidence that I have seen clearly know that the loving relationships that we spend our lives cultivating go on as well. I can't wait to get to the other side of this earthly dream, and really enjoy my life

• The Afterlife is imaginary.

It is actually fundamentally sad to me that people waste what little time we do have here on preparing for a mythical "afterlife". This life is not some audition- it's the only chance we have. Make the most of it NOW while you actually can, don't waste it pining after some magical "after".

• I don't believe it's real and I'm glad it isn't!

I'm completely atheist but if I imagine that there is an afterlife for this question it would be more useful.

Heaven is portrayed as a place where only pure people are allowed, right away I'm devastated because I have absolutely nothing to talk to these people about. If I get the ultimate prize and make it through the pearly gates then I have to spend eternity with a bunch of squares who never really lived.

Not only that but in the bible a big part of the fun is said to be laughing at people who are being tortured in hell. That doesn't seem very nice. Some of my friends are really great people but there's no way they're following the ten commandments so to spend time with people who get satisfaction out of seeing them suffering would be really unpleasant.

Also heaven is supposed to be constant pleasure but how can I have constant pleasure when I know that people I love are suffering? It'd be like I'm lobotomised, drooling with a big smirk on my face, oblivious to what's actually going on.

Not only that but eternity is a long time. I love watching sports on tv but really after about one million years of watching it I think I'd get bored, then what? Go swimming for a few hundred years, then learn to juggle and listen to some harp playing and I haven't even scratched the surface of my time in Heaven.

I think it's beautiful that life has an end. You wouldn't want to read a book or watch a film that never ended, it just kept going on and on, milking it, like a bad sit com. No Heaven for me thank you!

• Wow, that would be difficult since there is none.

That is an amusing little concept to placate the spinal chord reactors and to keep them BAABAAABAAing along. It is really sad on some levels to not have the capacity to think, reason, and to be a visionary about what man or society could be instead of adhering to the archaic, patriarchal oppressive ideologies that have plagued mankind since the advent of 'religion'.

• Yes and no...

Hell ≠ Heaven

Hmm, there are two afterlives. Not just one. If you are saved by faith in Christ Jesus, then you receive eternal life in Heaven which is the perfect world and that is epic. But as for Hell if you do not receive Christ then that is worse then anything imaginable, and if you can't Imagine it....